Exchange & Returns
Is your purchased item not quite what you had in mind? No problem! You are eligible to return your product, under a few conditions.
1. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating you would like to return your item, within 30 days of having received your product. In this email, please indicate your name, order number, product name, and preferably (but not required) the reason for return.
2. Next, please send back the product you would like to return. This is at your own expense. You will need to pay for the shipping costs and costs of customs and duties. Ship the parcel to the following postal address: Otto’s laan 6, 1217SL, Hilversum, the Netherlands. On a piece of paper, write down your order #, name, and address and put this inside the box (this way we can identify the return came from you).
Once we receive the product we check to see if it has no damage and will then process your return within 5 business days.
For Returns & Exchanges the following requirements apply:
– You will be reimbursed the full product price including the initial shipping costs, but not the return shipping & handling fees.
– In order for us to be able to reimburse you the full product price, the product needs to be in the same condition as when we shipped it to you (mint). Damaged or products missing parts cannot be reimbursed. Nor can the product be reimbursed if a part of the product is missing (i.e. the stand). With this in mind, please pack the parcel thoughtfully, using the bubble wrap / kraft paper that the product came in. If the box is damaged, make sure to replace it with an undamaged box so that the product does not arrive damaged. This way you will receive your eligible amount back.
– It is not necessary to send us the product using the ‘express’ option of your shipping provider, unless you would like to do so yourself (you will receive your money back earlier). This option is usually more expensive.
Has your order arrived damaged?
Please contact email@example.com immediately with pictures (at least 5) of the broken article as well as the box in which it was shipped. Depending on the damage, you will either be reimbursed the product price or receive a replacement (where possible, if in stock)