Last Updated: December 2018
Last Updated: December 2018
Company Name: Sooka
Website address: https://www.sooka.com
Our Company Address
Otto’s laan 6
Chamber of Commerce Registration Number / Kamer van Koophandel Registratienummer
VAT Number / BTW Nummer
At Sooka we respect the privacy of all users, and ensure that any personal information will be treated confidentially. We only use your information to conduct your orders as efficiently as possible. Aside from this, we will only use this information under your permission. Sooka will not sell your personal information to third parties, and will make them available only to parties that are involved in the processing of your order.
Sooka uses the collected data to complete the following services:
1. When you place an order, your name, email address, delivery address and payment credentials will be used in order to process the order and keep you informed of the status of your parcel. This way we can:
– ship the parcel to your address (we can’t ship your order to you without your address and name)
– accept your payment, as well as refund it (so that we can process your transaction)
– update you on your order status (so that you know when it will be delivered)
– offer you personalised customer service (so that you can ask us questions regarding your order status)
We do not use this information for other reasons than to process your parcel.
2. To make shopping at Sooka a pleasant experience, we process your personal information regarding purchases and behaviour on our website, in order to personalise the website and better meet your needs. This way we know which products and what type of content you love, so that we can further innovate.
Your personal information is safe with Sooka
We appreciate your faith in us as a company, and are therefore extremely careful with your data. When you place an order or create an account, your credentials and data will be stored in a SSL secured server. SSL stands for ‘Secure Socket Layer’, which keeps data protected and confidential.
3. Only with your permission, we use your data to inform you about the development of the website as well as the occasional special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you are free to unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of each mail.
4. Only if you create an account, we store your data on an SSL secured server with an account at Sooka. In this account we store information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, shipping and payment information, so that you don’t need to enter this information again upon completing another purchase. This is for convenience purposes. If you would not like us to store this information you can delete your account and re-enter your address the next purchase you make.
Sooka will not, under any circumstances, sell your information
Sooka will not sell your personal information to third parties and will make them only available to parties that are involved in processing your order. DHL or DPD will receive your name and address to ship your order, as will our Logistics team so that they can create the labels. Our employees, as well as any third parties we work with, are required to respect the confidentiality of this data.
To be more specific, if you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.